5 Ağustos 2016 Cuma

If Lithium was a girl..

This is me: I am lithium, but they call me Li.



 I am valuable and expensive, like silver and gold becuase people need me in any field, such as energy storage, medicine and metallugy. Therefore, I am a little bit prima donna,, ahh everyone likes me what should I do!! :)

I am a fit girl, not so dense,, I can produce sufficient energy even I have a very low density, so all boys like me! I am the only one! :)


You should know I am a really shiny, soft and sensitive girl, I can react easily with water and tend to produce hydroxides. I even like air and produce my oxides, nitrates and carbonates. I cannot stay alone!! Ohh I like everyone!! OMG I am so nice!! :)



My energy (activation) is such high, you cannot take the electrons from me! If you do this, I become super angry and release a lot of heat!



I have a question for you: Why am I so sensitive (reactive)? In fact, I am on the upper left side of the periodic table, and generally metallic properties increase down the group (not up the group). It is a little bit strange, isn't it? Do you have an idea? Mmm, I am mysterious, right? :)



If you wanna know more about me, why not stay in touch?? Lets follow my blog! 

See you my crazy scientist!! Do you believe you can find my best friend, high voltage electrolyte for your high performance batteries? Oh keep doing research. I think, one day you will find something... but I am sure today is not that day.. Oh do not be sad, you know this is research... But I believe, we can learn anything from Google unckle if we know how to do search. 

Ok, see you next time,, I need some beauty nap. Omg I talked a lot, I seriously need to sleep! Kiss!!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder